Make a reservation

A 20% deposit is required to confirm your booking, the remaining 80% is to be paid, at the latest, six weeks before your arrival. Should the date of confirmation be less than six weeks prior to the arrival date, the total rental fee is to be paid upon confirmation.
Note: It is possible that, when outside opening hours of the shops, you can have your groceries delivered for an extra fee.

Reservation form

(checkin time 15.00h)
(checkout time 11.00h)
(Needed for calculating tourist taxes)

Availability

  • X
    Option taken
    X
    Reservation
    X
    Your selection
    (Your checkout day will not be blocked)